Thursday, October 4, 2012

I bet you thought I was going to wait forever to write the next part huh? Well you were WRONG! lol.

Anyways as I left off. I had just finishing sucking Paul off twice and it was now my turn. Paul had one to the bathroom to clean up and I got onto my bed dropping my shorts waiting for him. He returned and straddled over my legs like I did him. He did to me what I did to him, he examined my cock for a little, comparing it to his though he actually talked quietly to me while doing it where I did mine silently. He mentioned bout my flared head and how much thicker around then he was. I was only half listening, caught between still being scared and so turned on. I nearly gasped in fear/excitement when I felt him shift and lower himself down to my cock.

I know I did gasp when I felt his lips wrap around my cock. It really did feel amazing and no more different then when a girl did it.  I felt his mouth slide down the length of my shaft and back up to just under the head and down again.. a slow pace. All I could do was lay there and enjoy it, it felt so good. I could feel my body tingling and tensing all over. I didn't moan but I do breath very heavy and I was doing so now. It wasn't to long before Paul started picking up the pace. Faster and Faster, I could feel my self building up to cumming. I didn't know how long it was but I knew in the back of my mind that it couldn't be very long because I had be so hard and so turned on for so long. The crazy part was my orgasm kept building, I could feel it growing beyond anything I had had before. I honestly thought I was going to explode, and in a way I did. When I came, I came hard. I felt the cum rush out of my cock with such force and volume it nearly overwhelmed me. Never did I cum so much before. I was at a loss to explain it then but now that I look back I'm pretty sure that sucking Paul off twice and taking so long to get to doing me just allowed me to build up so when it came time to cum I just went OFF. I was pleasantly surprised to noticed ( after my head cleared ) that Paul had kept his word and let me cum in his mouth. I somehow thought he would of backed off cause I came os hard, but he didn't. He stayed sucking me and swallowed it all.

He finally let go backing off a minute to let me catch my breath and him catch his. I could feel my cock going soft. I had already started sweating just a little. I finally caught up to myself and glanced down at Paul. He was just smiling and waiting, when he saw me look at him he asked me if I was ready for the next one. I just nodded my head and laid back. I don't think it was 2 seconds before I felt Paul's hand pull my flaccid cock up so he could wrap his lips around it. Like before he started slowly and I really enjoyed it. I could feel myself getting hard again and it was yet a new experience for me. I love the feeling of getting hard and being hard. Now it had a new twist as I was getting hard inside someone's mouth as they sucked me.

I again could feel Paul slowly speeding up to the speed he had before. Only this time I lasted much much longer. I felt like I was longer going then Paul did on his second one. Twice he had to pause to work his haw a little because he was getting sore. I really wish I could tell you how long each one was, but I honestly don't know. If I was to guess now Both Paul's and my first cum took about 5-7 minutes. Paul's second cum took about 15 minutes. My second one took close to 30 minutes ( so I believe ) and I loved every second of it. I was drenched in sweat and as I got closer to finally building up I started counter thrusting to his head bobs. It was a nice, long, slow build up. It was nowhere near as intense or as powerful as my first one but it was still pretty big. I remember arching up and thrusting my hips up as to push my cock into Paul's moth this time. Also this time when I came, I didn't just feel myself cumming. I felt myself cum in his mouth. I can;t explain it beyond that. I just felt myself cum in his mouth, I felt him swallow as I came. It just feels different then cumming on someone or even shooting into their open mouth.

Anyways, I finally slumped back onto my bed covered in sweat and glowing so much I could light up the room. Paul was smiling and sweat covered as well. Paul slid to the side off my legs and sat on the side of my bed. I sat up next to him cause I was getting ready to go clean up real fast. Before I went though we started chatting and talked about what we thought and felt. We found out we both got really turned on when we felt the other getting hard in our mouths. We both mentioned where we didn't enjoy swallowing, that we didn't mind it either. Paul mentioned he was shocked how much I came the first time, I laughed and told him he's not the only one. through all this taking I noticed Paul, was hard again, and honestly after the talking so was I. I know Paul saw that I was hard again and he smiled telling me it looks like we could both go for another. I laughed and said well yea I would love to but did we have time? It was late and we had school, plus who would go first? I got my first true shock when Paul told me, " Why don't we both do it at the same time? "

but that, is for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment