Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First time with a friend part 2

Well it's only taken me how long to get to this? The problem is I have never had time! :p Anyways finally getting around to it then. Not going to go into long detail just jump right into the story.

Like I said in the first part. Paul had suggested we jerk off again the next night. I of course agreed. I know I went all day thinking about it and even jerked off many times cause it just turned me on. I also know Paul did as well. We were both looking forward to it to say the least. Finally night came but it was still a really long time ( or at least felt like it ), because we had to wait to make sure the night Counselor went to bed and would not be doing any more night checks. We both knew the counselor that was on that night and we both knew his pattern. When he made his last check we started talking.

At first I though we would jerk off and just watch each other again. However, Paul it seems had another idea, though he didn't present it directly. He caught me off guard by asking me if my sister had ever given a BJ. I didn't answer for a moment just because I wasn't expecting it, but the reality was yea she had and I told him so once I recovered. He went on to mention that his sister had as well and how good it felt when she did it. How surprised he was when she did that instead of a hand job and how much better it felt then a hand job. I had to agree with him about it. I thought he was just trying to turn me or us on more or something, I wasn't sure where he was going with this until he asked me his next question. He asked me if I had ever considered blowing someone.

Again I had to recover from surprise. When I finally did I told him well, no.. I'm a boy, not a girl. He didn't seem deterred though. He went on to explain to me that he had before and it actually was kinda fun and that the boy he blew did to him back and it felt the same as when his sister did it. Now, I'm young but not stupid... I'm already guessing  what he is leading to. I didn't know what to say though so after the awkward silence he asked. Would I be willing to give him a BJ and he would give me one in return. When he asked I honestly didn't know what to say. I mean I was so horny I wanted to say yes, but the young male side of me was like.. NO! Now I'm not going to drag out my thought process, I mean it wouldn't be much of a story if I ended up saying no.  Yea the Horny boy won out and I agreed.

It didn't take long for him to drop the blankets this time and his shorts down exposing his already rock hard member. I got out of my bed and moved over to his.. straddling his legs with my face pointed right now at his cock. I just looked at it for a moment actually noticing the differences. His cock bent to one side some where mine was more straight with an upwards curve. The head of my cock had a wide flared head where his was more narrow and pointed. We were both about the same length but I was thicker by quite a bit. I just sat there and looked for honestly what felt like a long long time but in reality was only a few moments before I reached out and gently wrapped my hand around it.

It was an interesting feeling, Familiar but different. I could feel the blood pulsing through it he was so hard, the texture of his skin and just the hardness of it. I wish I could say a lot crossed my mind but nothing really did other then I'm not sure what I'm doing, I only had what my sister had done to me to go on. Still with only that though in my head I opened my mouth up and wrapped my lips around the head and started bobbing my head up and down on his shaft. As inexperienced as I was I had to be doing something right because it wasn't long before he was quietly moaning and clenching up. I could feel his hips rise and fall as he clenched his ass cheeks and relaxed. At one point I slipped my hands under his ass just to feel him clenching.. it was a fun sensation to me.

I had started out slowly at first but after around 5 minutes I was going at a pretty good pace.. I could hear him breathing harder as I went. He never counter trusted, just kept clenching his ass in reaction to the sensations. Then suddenly ( to me ) things changed. I don;t remember him going ridged but he must of. All I remember his I suddenly tasted this salty warm stuff in my mouth and Paul's breathing had changed. It was all reflex that I actually swallowed as he came. I can't say I minded, I also can;t say it was ALL enjoyable, but it wasn't bad either.  The funny part is I didn't know what was happening until his cock started to go soft. The it dawned on me, He came. I pulled back letting his cock go and sat up looking at him, gasping for breath. I couldn't help but laugh. He looked up at me and wanted to know what was so funny. I just explained to him that I was worried I wouldn't like it or I would do really bad, but that I actually found it fun and I guess I did okay. He laughed after that and nodded telling me yea I did fine. He propped himself up on his elbows and told me he was sorry for cumming in my mouth, supposedly he wanted to tell me but had forgotten because he was so into it. Whether that was true or not I dunno but I told him it was okay and I didn't mind.. but that I would want to cum in his mouth then and he didn't hesitate to agree. Still he looked at me a moment and asked " Justin, would you mind doing it again? "

I had to think about this, I mean I just did him and I wanted my turn but I actually kinda wanted to do it again, and I also figured that if I do him twice I'll get 2 in return. After a moment I agreed to suck him off again. He laid back down and I bent over his cock again, it was still soft but I popped it into my mouth anyways and started sucking it. I remember it was an all new sensation to me. feeling his soft member in my mouth and even more so as it started to get hard again. the feeling of it growing bigger in my mouth really turned me on. I've always had a fetish I think about watching cocks go from flaccid to hard. However, this time I wasn't just seeing it.. I was feeling it.. in my mouth no less. It didn't take to long before he was sully hard again and tensing and breathing hard all over again. This time it took a lot longer for him to cum but I didn't care, I was actually enjoying sucking him and making him feel good. I remember just instinct taking over as I rubbed his legs and stomach and even rolled his balls around in my hand. I couldn't tell you how long it was, but I do remember smiling when I tasted that warm salty cum again. Paul was sweating some and his face was flush. He was spent for now for sure. I sat up again and smiling and didn't give him a moment to consider. I just asked him " Are you ready now? " He looked at me and asked " Ready for what" I actually rolled my eyes and told him " It's my turn now Paul, I sucked you off twice and you came in my moth now you suck me off and I cum in yours " He almost laughed and said ohh yea right.. let me go clean up a little you go get ready. So while went into the bathroom to clean up I laid back on my bed and pulled my shorts off and mu cock sprang out pointed straight up and was wobbling a little from the throbbing. It didn't take long for Paul to come out and he didn't delay or anything. He came straight to my bed and straddled over my legs like I did him. I was actually nervous because even though I just sucked him off twice I still had that I'm getting a BJ from another boy going in my head. Well.. it didn't stop me as I nodded and told him yes and waited for him to get started on me.... but that will be the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment