Thursday, September 16, 2010

First time for the Text

So I have finally gotten around to making a Text Blog. Yea.. it's not the same as my Vlog on You tube but it's something I'll be able to do more often so you folks know I'm still around and breathing. So I made a few vids today for You tube and while doing that I got to talking to a friend online. He offered to send me an iphone which I thought was really cool of him. Problem is I know my wife. She already went ballistic when a Web Cam showed up for more trying to insist I throw it out. So I had to turn it down. Which really ticks me off. Anyways a little later on my wife comes in I forget for what... I deiced to mention to her about the offer just to see what she said. The FIRST words out of her mouth were ohh is this a dude or a dudet? This really bothers me as it is.... but I let it pass and tell her it's a dude. Without missing a beat she turns to me and says Are you sure he's not a dudet? Meaning he's gay.

First off.... so fucking what if he was? Second there was no call for that comment. Still I bit my lip and said nothing as she left. A little later she comes back in and tries to talk to me.. but honestly at this point I'm hurt and upset over the comment she made... it's a friend damn it.. there was no call to be insulting. It's obvious something is wrong and she asks me what.... rather then do the smart thing and blow it off I told her. I told her I was offended and upset by her comment about my friend. I also told her she always seems to have something to say about people I talk to or things that I do. Her reaction? Ohh I didn't mean it.. it was just a joke.. I wasn't talking about him... ohhh? Then who the FUCK were you talking about?!?!? Ohh I just meant it in general. So you make a general comment about someone sexuality without actually talking about them? WTF is this the White House?

More so what made me angry is she just went on making excuses for herself. Not once did she say she was sorry or even hint that she cared about how I felt. She was to busy constantly saying I didn't mean it... I wasn't talking about him directly.... It was just a joke. You didn't tell me you ere hurt. I love the last one. Didn't know I was hurt.... someone tells you they are OFFENDED by something you said and you can't figure out you might of hurt them? Hell she went on to say my view of it was silly!!!!! Silly???? SILLY?!?!?!? You hurt me and make fun of my friend and I'm being SILLY for being angry????? It finally got to the point where I didn't want to talk anymore and I put my headphones to ignore her. Didn;t have them on for 10 seconds and she physically pulls them off me. Really? I was so mad I told her she grabs my headphones one more time and we're through... Yep.. she did...Are we Through? Prolly not... will I remember this.. ohh yea. Right now were just sitting here next to each other in as much tension as you could ask for. Her insisting I'm going to sleep on the floor.... Yea.. right. You know.. My wife might of learned to control her temper.... but she sure as hell is as manipulative as ever trying to make it seem like she did nothing wrong and trying to make it seem I'm blaming her for everything... and not owning up to what I really am angry at her for.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I read this carefully a couple of times. I don't wish to speak insensitively, Jadyn, and if I come across to you in bad light, then I apologise. Based upon what you mentioned on your blog, here, it seems to me that your wife has a major "chip on her shoulder", as we say over here (do you have that expression in the US?). Her tempestuous reaction to the phone thing may spring from (a) a default fiery nature (b)insecurity about your relationship.

    If she is reacting so badly to this it may stem from suspicions she has about your sexuality (you say in your vlog that you are extremely gay friendly and may have bi tendancies). We're all a little bi imho. I'm gay, but there are certain things I would like to do to the actress Michelle Rodriguez that I won't mention here, heh heh.

    How does your missus react to your weight, i.e: is she overweight herself? Women are a strange breed. They have senses/intuitions that far exceed the periphery of our own. But to be honest, iPhones are expensive commodities, and if a friend is sending you one in the post, it may cause your wife to think far outside of the box and paint a not so savoury picture having jumped to an equally unsavoury conclusion.

    I'm not going to expand on this any further, because obviously I'm not there in the firing line, nor do I have all the facts. But I will say this much: she has no right to mess with your head and to angrily tear a set of headphones off of it. She has more than crossed a line in my opinion and this is something that needs to be addressed, sooner and not later. Are you married long, are their kids in the house?

    I hope the situation irons itself out. No one should have to put up with crap like that. Life is tough enough as it is. I'm Houtakiboy over on YouTube. Visit my channel if you feel like a laugh (I have a bit of comedy on there) No biggy if you don't. I'm sure Warcraft keeps you real busy. But it's nice to send some words your way. I just hope some of them are of use to you.

    All the best, big fella

    Darren

    ReplyDelete